Vijay to foray into politics

There was news that Vijay is planning to come into politics. When Vijay was asked about this, he said,” It is true that I was discussing about this.

But so far I have not made any decision. My fans are the reason for my growth. They are very affectionate. There are 37 thousand fan clubs for me in Tamil Nadu. They are involved in charitable acts which are beyond their limit.

My fans feel that if I enter politics I will be able to do more good to the people through fan clubs. They have been telling this for a long time. I also wanted to do something for their future. In all the houses people of Tamil Nadu think that I am their son or brother.

I wanted to do something for the people. That is the reason why I agreed to come into politics. In this connection I wanted to know the views of the people apart from fan clubs. So I held meeting at Chennai and in some important Districts. Educated youths and girls gave me their views. I have recorded all these views in my mind and I will foray into politics at the appropriate time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment