Nithin in a different role

Nithin Sathya who is gradually coming up has done the lead role in Muthirai. While speaking about the Muthirai experiences, he said,” I am acting in the role called Sathyamurthy.


This is the first time you will be seeing me in such a role. I have acted in different dimensions in films like Satham Podathey, Pandhayam and Raman Thediya Seedhai. But in this film I have done a totally different role. I had an image that Nithin will do only serious roles.

But in this film there will be a lot of comedy for me. Manjari is pairing with me in this film. One more additional happiness for me is that my school friend Srinath has directed Muthirai. After this I am acting in the remake film Palaivana Solai.

This is the first remake film I am acting. Pin Kurippu is another film I am acting. This film is directed by Dayalan who was an assistant to Director K S Ravikumar. I am also acting in a film titled Roja Malli Kanagambaram directed by Jagan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment