Actress Anuya wants to stage dramas

Actress Anuya says that she want to act in stage plays. The actress who acted in Siva Manasula Shakthi is currently acting in Madurai Sambhavam.


While speaking to the media she said,” I had paired with Harikumar in the film Madurai Sambhavam. The film is to be released shortly. The whole shooting of my first film was held in Chennai.

My second film was shot in Madurai It was a good experience for me. We stayed for two months in Madurai. Whenever I was free I used to go around Madurai. It was a jolly experience. This film will be released next month.

After the release I will act in my next film. I am learning salsa and belly dance in Mumbai. I have studied in Film Institute. Therefore I would like to act in stage plays.I would like stage plays and act in Mumbai.”

No comments:

Post a Comment