I have not kissed on screen: Sandhya in Manjal Vaeyil


Sandhya the heroine of Manjal Veyil has denied that she has done a lip lock in the film.

She says: “Manjal Veyil is a clean love story. I play Gayathri a college girl and recently I was baffled when I read that I am doing a kissing scene with my hero. I think it is a publicity gimmick used by the director to market the film”.

On whether she will ever do kissing on screen, the actress is quick to answer: “No way. Do you know that recently, I opted out of a film for the simple reason that the script demanded a kissing scene? I was thoroughly impressed by the script and the director but I don’t think that I’ll be comfortable while doing it”.

Sandhya has almost completed her magnum opus, the P. Vasu directed Aaptharakshaka in Kannada and Odipolama in Tamil with newcomer Parimal. She says that both the films have shaped out well and is all praise for Vishnuvardhan the Kannada superstar who is so down-to-earth and encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment