‘Shivaji was the turning point in my life’ says Shriya

When Shreya was asked how she became a winner in Tamil cinema, she said,” I was acting in Ad films in Mumbai.

I got offers from Telugu producers after seeing my commercial films. There is always a sentiment about Jayam Ravi. Those of the new face actresses who act with him will become popular and will do a jolly good round. Sadha, Trisha, Asin and Genelia are some of the actresses in this list.

Since Malai did not do well at the box office, I was sidelined as an unlucky star in Kollywood. So I thought Tamil Cinema is a dream and started concentrating in Telugu films. Only at that time I got the opportunity to act in Shivaji. And after this everyone knows the magic which happened.

This has brought me upto Kandasamy. The unlucky image which I had was shattered by Super Star, Shivaji is a great turning point in my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment