Nayantara interview on Simbhu and Prabhu Deva


Nayanthara in the midst of shooting in Hyderabad spoke to the media.

Are you in love with Prabhu Deva?

I am not in love with anyone. I love only the films I act. What was the reason for the silence? You could have told this earlier.

There is no necessity for me to reply to anyone about these silly things. I have no time to explain about the rumors spread about me. The only people I should explain are to my parents. They have faith in me and given me full freedom. I will not take advantage of this.

There were wedding photos of you and Prabhu Deva. What have you got to say about this?

Those were graphic generated images. I was totally upset seeing these pictures. In fact I lost my balance.

There was news that you met Simbhu recently. Have you joined with him once again?

We have met recently to discuss about a story. There is no other reason. This meeting was purely professional and not personal. I am not in love with anyone.

You are acting so glamorously.

Men prefer to see mein glamour roles. That is the reason I am acting so glamaroulsy.

Why did you walk out of Paiya?

They had signed me for this film, but since some of my films did not do well at the box office, they wanted me to reduce my salary. I did not agree for this. So another actress was selected who took lesser pay than me. There is nothing wrong in this.

It seems that your parents are accompanying to shooting spots.

What is wrong in this? This is an ordinary matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment