'I will not see luck with my dad' says Shruthi Haasan

Shruthi is making her debut in the Hindi film luck. This film is being released on 24thof this month. Shruthi has donned swim suits and acted in fighting scenes in this film.

While speaking about the experience in acting in this films she said,” I never thought that I will be introduced in a Hindi film. Since I liked the story I agreed to act in this film. I know Imran from my young age. Since I liked the director Soham Shah and the production house I happily acted in this film.



Normally an actress while doing her first film would choose a romantic story but I chose to do an action film. I am doing a character called Aiysha. I don’t have belief in destiny. I feel that if I have the blessings of my parents and God that is enough for me. Since I had to do act in stunt scenes I had to do work outs.

I was scared to do the stunt scenes but I did not show out this and bravely acted in these scenes. In the same way I acted I swim suits because the story demanded it. No expect too much from since I am the daughter of the popular actors. I have learnt a lot of things from my dad about cinema. But he did not give any tips regarding acting. I was also not for that. I will live up to my expectations of my dad. I will not see the film Luck wiyh my dad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment